Credit cards for automatic billing can be managed internally by the organization as well as by the customer in their online account. A new card may need to be entered if a customer's card on file has expired or has been canceled. To manage automatic billing internally, follow these steps.
- Search and click participant's name
- Click Order number with balance due
- Under Make a payment button, click Manage automatic payments
- Click Credit/debit card drop down, choose New card
- In Card type dropdown, choose appropriate card type
- In Card number box, enter card number
- Enter Expiration date in provided boxes
- Note: This new card is the one that will automatically be charged for future installments on this payment plan.