Follow-up forms can be used to collect additional information after registrations made with your organization. When the follow-up form is not completely finished, the form will remain open and can still be edited in registrant's Online Account
. When the follow-up form is completed by applicants, it would be marked as completed and cannot be edited by the family anymore. If form is completed and applicant need to make changes, the organization must reactivate the form.
To reactivate the form and allow applicant to make changes:
- In search bar at top, search and select desired applicants' name
- Under Current seasons, click View
- Within Forms section, click Supplemental forms tab
- Click Actions and choose Mark as not complete
- Inform applicant to edit follow up form in their Online Account