Organizations which use the same or similar form questions in multiple events can now create questions at a global level, which can then be added to multiple events.
Please follow the steps below to create global questions and apply them to events:
- Log in to ACTIVE Works with Existing ACTIVE Passport Account
- Click on GLOBAL QUESTIONS tab
- Create a custom question by selecting different templates from the menu on the left
- (Optional) Click Copy question icon
- Click apply to save it in the GLOBAL QUESTIONS library
- On homepage, click the target event you would like to apply global questions to
- Click Setup tab on event page
- Choose Form Questions from the menu on the right
- Click Edit form
- Click Global Questions from the menu on the left to display all questions in the Global Question library
- Click on the desired question to add it to the event.
Note: Access to the new GLOBAL QUESTIONS tab is granted to User roles with the new Manage global questions permission (granted by default to Owner and Coordinator user roles.
Note: A global question cannot be copied to a registration form if the registration form already contains a question with the same report label.
Note: If a global question is edited at the event level, it will not change either the original global question or the same question in other events.
Note: If a global question is edited in the GLOBAL QUESTIONS tab, then you can select to apply the change to all current events displaying the question or only to events created in future which display the question.