Note: Crowdrise fundraising will only work with the new Customer User Interface
- Log in to ACTIVEWorks Endurance > select event > proceed to step 7 Fundraising
- Select Yes to supporting a charity
- Click Crowdrise
- Click Connect
- Create a new Crowdrise account or sign in
- Click Grant Access and you will be returned to Active Works
- If you haven't created a Crowdrise fundraising page yet, select Create a new event and enter event name, goal, etc
- If you have an existing Crowdrise fundraising page, select Link to an existing event and Event name field, search and select the existing event
- Click Add and search for the charities your event will fundraise for. Check the box next to the appropriate charity and click Add
- Click Save & continue
Your Crowdrise fundraising page will be created. To access it,
- From the event dashboard, click Setup
- In the ACTIVE.com box, click the link below Your fundraising website is online!
- Sign in to Crowdrise in order to make changes.
- Note: For more information, see the Crowdrise help center