Direct deposit is a method of receiving payment from Active and bank information can be changed only by the Account Owner of the organization. Direct deposit information might need to be changed due to an organization switching banks or opening a new account or a number of other things. To change direct deposit info, follow these steps.
- In top right corner of database, click
- From menu on right, choose Financial settings
- Beside existing bank name, click blue Remove
- To set up direct deposit for new bank account, follow these steps: Setting up Direct Deposit
- Note: To ensure payment goes to the new account, make these changes at least 1 week prior to the end of the pay period. If the change is not made in time, Active will issue payment for that pay period via check.