1. Under Your Events, click desired event name
2. Click Reports
3. Click Create under Custom Registration Reports
4. Select Dates
- All (Default selection)
- Custom - this option allows the selection of:
b. Start date/time
c. End date/time
5. Select Categories/Price Types by checking corresponding check-boxes
6. Under Add and remove columns, click Remove all to remove default items selected (right)
7. Click to move Available (left) to Selected (right), select the following items in sequence.
>> TEAM NAME
>> TEAM CAPTAIN NAME
>> PARTICIPANT NAME
>> PACKET PICK UP GROUP
- Note: Selected fields are to be included as report columns
- Note: Available fields include system standard fields, as well as report labels of all form questions and additional purchases.
- Note: Enter new labels alongside the corresponding default labels. New labels appear in your report, but are shown in parentheses on the Create report page. New report labels edited on this page are for the current custom registration report only, they are not synced to report labels of actual forms questions and additional purchases.
10. Click your report name on the next page to start downloading