After creating a placement and getting to the payment page, you will see a box to add a Placement Code. The Placement Code is not required to submit a placement, it is something that may be given to you by the event director to adjust your price. If you do not have a Placement Code you can continue to submit your placement as usual.
For Bag Coordinators:
To find placement codes to give to sponsors:
- Log into your Virtual Event Bags account
- Open desired bag
- On left, click Content > Builder Settings
- See Card Cost Categories section
- Give sponsor the code of the placement for the price they should pay
- Example: If the default placement selected is a $250 standard placement but you want the sponsor to only pay $100, give them the code for the $100 placement. The new price will be reflected upon entering the code before they submit payment and their placement.
- Note: To create your own custom placement types, follow the steps in Define Placement Types