When a returning customer makes a typo or uses a different email address during registration, the system creates a new account for them. In this case, they would not be able to see their registration in their original account.
- When customer has two valid emails and wants to get rid of one
- Locate account customer wants to get rid of
- Cancelling all registrations
- Disassociate email by adding random characters to email address
- Note: Example: change firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com
- Note: By adding extra letters or numbers, this email address linked to customer account is no longer valid and accessible.
- Locate account customer wants to keep
- Internally re register participant(s)
- Note: It is not possible to merge duplicate accounts at this time.