When a user is trying to log into the Online Account, they may see this error message:Your ACTIVE.com account is not yet linked to this organization. Please contact the organization and ask for an invitation to access your online account.
This usually happens in below two scenarios:
#1. When a customer created an ACTIVE.com account (either through ACTIVE.com or registering for other events on ACTIVE.com) before accepting the Online Account Invitation triggered by internal registration.
- If the customer tries to accept the Online Account Invitation again. The following error message will show up:
Account already exists!
You have already accepted the invite for this organization and have created your online account. For further information regarding your account, please contact the organization.
- If the customer tries to access the agency Online Account link directly with the existing ACTIVE.com account. The following error message will show up:
Your ACTIVE.com account is not yet linked to this organization. Please contact the organization and ask for an invitation to access your online account.
To fix this, please follow below steps:
- Please contact support to invalidate the customer’s existing ACTIVE.com account from the backend to un-link the email address from Active.
- Re-send the invitation to the customer, please refer to Online Account Login for Manual Registrations FAQ.
- After it is accepted, an new online account will be created for the customer and they can login to view their registrations and pay any open balances.
#2. When a customer who has never registered your programs but clicked “MY PROGRAMS” on your registration link. It directs to Online Account link, which is also organization specific and only applicable for the returning registrants who have existing registrations with your organization.
Please ask customers not to click "My Programs" in the registration process, they only need to add desired sessions to the cart, and follow the system prompts to complete registration.