A season is a group of similar sessions that take place during the same time period (for example, Summer Soccer 2013 or Winter Break Lacrosse 2014). A season begins on the start date of the earliest session, and ends on the end date of the last session. You can create one or more seasons. We recommend that you create a different season for sessions that are set up differently. When you are ready to re-run a season, or when you would like to create a new season similar to an existing season, you can choose to Copy a season.
Please Click Here to see a video walk through or follow the steps listed below to create a season:
- On Home tab, click Create a season
- The Create a season wizard appears
- Enter season name
- Create session using this article: Create or Edit a Session
- (Optional) Set up partial payment option for registrations
- (Optional) Offer Multi-Person Discount or Multi-Session Discount
- Use basic registration form as it appears or optionally customize the form
- (Optional) Add a waiver using this article: Add Waiver
- Configure any follow-up forms you want to collect for sessions in season (Setting up a Follow-up or Supplemental Form)
- Customize confirmation email (Release Notes: Advanced Email Editor)
- Provide Account Information for ACTIVE to send income earned
- Previewing a Season
- If you are ready to accept online registrations, Activate a Season; if not, activate later
- Note: (Optional) If you want to set online registration for a season to become available at a specific date and time in the future you can Set the Registration Start Date for a Season.